Sunday, September 11, 2005

Saturdays training ride

Had a good long ride on Saturday, 5 hours or so of single track goodness, though conditions were a bit dry, it was allo quite cool with a fairly strong wind. I rode my track twice, there is a temporary sign up now so hopefully a few people have started to ride it, I also rode Charlies Angels and SPCA for the first time, Charlies still needs a lot of work, had some good bits but the ride out is un-rideable. SPCA is one wicked bit of downhill track, very enjoyable.

I rode Combo, cry baby, big muma, cookie, charlies angel, spca, upland, bikeparks, haggis, conifer loop, northern exposure, my track, ironhorse, anaconda, python, more conifer loop, my trail again, the cutting, more haggis, the doris, slipperies delight, ed rush ravine, link, cookie (the other way), spaghetti and tortellini.

shoud have eaten better and my damn hydrapak leaks. I broke a spoke in my rear wheel in Ironhorse so took it easier from there.

It was a good ride, I thn went to mum and dad's for their wedding anniversary and my birthday dinner. My parents are away for my birthday next weekend. I just ate way too much... there went the diet.

3 more weekends till race day.

No comments: