Sunday, September 25, 2005

7 days to go to race day and no bike !

Damnit - I went to the LBS to pick up my bike as it was supposed to have been ready yesterday but they hadn't finished, in fact they hadn't even started, I now hope to get it back on Tuesday. It only needs the rear brakes doing, but I do not have the tool to remove Shimano disks nor do I have any brake fluid and things to bleed them with. I was a bit pissed.

I wanted to get the bike today so I could strip it, clean it, lube it and go for a quick test road ride. If they haven't finished by Tuesday I will have to get it back and see what I can do. I leave on Friday and I do not need any more pre-race stress as I worry enough as it is. This is not good.

I really like my bike shop, but this is just not good enough.

No comments: