Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Brakes Not Needed

The new trail I have been working on a Woodhill, has a name "Brakes not needed" and has now been officially opened by Bikeparks. Well they have emailed everyone that it is now open. 1.1 km's of uphill and flat goodness.
The trail still needed more grooming but even more it needs lots of wheels on it to bed it down. I will get back in there after the Day Night Thriller and do any repairs, re-align any bad corners and finish the grooming.

I am quite keen to hear what people think as this is my first track I have "designed" and built myself. I like it, it is tough but fair and the reward is you are at the high point in the park and have the choice of 4 ways back down.

I hope to take the riding crew up there tonight for the first night ride in a long while.

No comments: