Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Bikes - Part 1 of 2

I have 2 bikes, both mountain bikes, in a perfect world I would have 4 bikes - hardtail single speed "jump" style bike , cross country 'race' bike, 5'' (or 6) trail bike and a roadie. Unfortunately I do not live in a perfect world so I only have 2 bikes, neither of which are suited for the task I choose to use them for.

Here is bike number 1.

This is my Kona Dawg, 4'' travel "light" trail bike but now being used as my event bike.

It is too heavy for what I use it for but when I bought it it was intended to be my all round trail bike and the Kona Cindercone hardtail I had was my road/cross country/event bike. The Cindercone is now a frame lying in the shed and half the components are on the single speed.


This is the bike that I will ride the 12 hour race on as the thought of 12 hours without rear suspension is painful enough.

No comments: