Monday, September 19, 2005

12 days to race day - things to do

Things I have to do before the race;

-Get the bike back from the LBS – new rear disk, pads and bleed.
-Test ride the bike in the forest and re-adjust everything so it works.
-Strip the bike and clean, lube and check everything.
-Test ride on the street as I won’t have time to take it back to the forest.
-Get the seat off the SS and set it up on the spare seat post.
-Re-twink the seat height post markings.

-Buy a new short sleeve riding shirt.
-Buy more energy bars.
-Buy 2 more spare tubes.

-Change the bulb in my light for a more efficient one.
-Charge spare battery.
-Check the tool kit and bits in the Hydrapak.

If I had more cash I would also;
-Buy a new chain, cluster and chain rings.
-Buy a new Hydrapak bladder.
-Buy a new seat post clamp.


I like lists

No comments: