Sunday, June 26, 2005

The week that was

It was an interesting week...

Went for a slow peddle on the single speed on Wednesday, then got home to an empty house and a daughter sitting on the back step wondering where everyone was. Well it turned out that numbe 1 son had broken a knuckle at school, apparently in a skateboard accident, and is now in plaster for 4 - 6 weeks.

Well that is a ride at Rotorua out of the way then, so I didn't get a ride in.

I have been offered and accepted my new job, so I am did dead chuffed, still have a bit of minor negotiation to do before I sign the contract. Then I get to resign.

I am looking forward to the new role, but am a little bit apprehensive about starting something new - new role, new challenge, new people. It is going to be interesting anyways.

No comments: