Thursday, June 09, 2005

Shopping

Today I went shopping, 2nd time in a week.

Last weekend I took Mel to Dress Smart and I bought a pair of dress trousers and a couple of business shirts from Barkers. Seems to be cheaper than the retail shop but as I never buy dress clothes it was an expensive trip. I needed something decent for the interview.

I went shopping again today at the Warehouse, NZ;s leading discounter, I wanted a long sleave shirt to run in and heard that they had some good non-cotton shirts which they did, I also ended up buying a new windbreaker/shower proof jacket for running and riding in as i ripped the sleave in my old one hitting a tree in Rotorua a couple of months back. I got a damn good jacket for $25, heaps better than the $250 jackets I saw at the weekend. I plan to do a 10k run this weekend and run in the shirt.

Had a pretty crap ride on the trainer tonight, legs were a bit tight and they never really loosened up so I quit after 50 minutes. Was listening to Kyuss tonight, not bad to train to, nice repetitive beat, nothing complex.

No comments: