Friday, June 17, 2005

Not such a good run

Well I did an 8ker at lunch time today. it was damned windy (50k NE) and the run did not flow as much as the run earlier in the week. I guess I didnt expect it to. I did try the new running jacket though and it seemed Ok.

Not sure if the music choice worked today, a bit of an ecletic list of pop and alt rock. I think I need to redo the mp3 player.

Went out and got Dom's new bike. We have bought a 2003 Ac2 off of a biking friend for a very friendly price. The bike is a lovely machine, I would like it myself. I have lent Dom the money to buy it under some strict behavioural conditions as well as the promise to pay me back.

I still haven't heard anything more about the job, apparently I am still in, neck and neck with the "other" guy. I am expecting to hear on Monday. be nice to get it out of the way so I can focus on either handing over my tasks or get stuck into a 3 month project.

No comments: