Thursday, June 09, 2005

Psych testing

Well I seem to be doing OK in this job interview process.

I am down to the final 2, the client couldn't decide between us so we were asked to do sit some pysch tests. I did mine today.

The tests were not particularily "psych", 1 was numeric reasoning, which I found tougher than I expected, 1 was verbal reasoning, which was fine and the last was looking at sequences of diagrams and finishing the set, that one got quite tough at the end.

I then answered a series of questions on-line about what I liked least and most, which I have completed before and find kinda odd. Not sure how this helps to evaluate people but they do seem to work. I have had them done on people I have employed and they do give some clues.

Anyways the client gets the results on Monday and I dont get to see them for a couple of weeks.

No comments: