Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Todays run - first in a while.

Well I had my first fun for a while today.

Did my normal 8km circuit from my office on Quay St near Auckland's Viaduct Basin along Auckland's water front to Ngapipi Rd. It is not a bad run, flat and about half of it is along the harbour front. it rained a bit on the run, but I was pleased to do a sub-40 minute 8km. I am not a fast runner so 39.45 was a good sign. The body felt OK and my knee has not bothered me this afternoon so that is a good sign.

Heard from the recruitment consultant tonight, he left a message on my voicemail, The client could not decide between me and the other person so we are both going to by psych tested at some point soon. I havent been tested for years so it will be interesting to say the least.

No comments: