Sunday, March 12, 2006

Rebuilt Cindercone

Phase 1 of the rebuild of the Cindercone has been completed and the Dawg is now a sad and lonely frame in the shed.

The Cindercone has basically been built out of bits of the Dawg - though I ended up using more Dawg bits than I planned, being the rear derraileur, BB and stem.


The Cindercone is now running and will be test run on Tuesday evening with a gentle road ride and hopefully on Wednesday night in the forest. With the current wheels and tires on at the moment it is heavier than I expected it would be - I will be interested in how well it goes up hills.


Big thanks again to my biking buddy Darin who does all the work on my bikes. He is a maestro...

Listening to Dinosaur JR "You're living all over me" in eager anticipation of tomorrow nights gig...

No comments: