Sunday, November 27, 2005

New Sunglasses

Went shopping today for a couple of new business shirts for work, and got those OK, but I also ended up with some new sunglasses.

I had sunnies down on my Christmas list and after canvassing expert opinion on glasses with interchangeable lenses suitable for mountain biking I ended up with a choice between Adidas Evil Eyes Pro or Smiths Sliders. I had a look at the Adidas and really liked them but at $270 a pair they were really at the extreme end of what I wanted to pay, well miles past the extreme end...

I had a look in Sydney last week when I was there for work and they were even more expense at 330 AUD.

Today I ended up paying $150 for (admittadly) an older model pair Smiths Mainlines, 3 pairs of lenses and I was dead happy.

Some days I love shopping...

No comments: