Sunday, October 30, 2005

Kaweka training to start this week

Right.

It is time, procrastination is over, training will start this week, definately, surely, maybe, as long as the weather is nice.

I had another good slow ride yesterday, bit longer than last week which was good, but still no-where near a vaguely hard ride. The main thing was I managed to do a couple of small jumps and my knee did not feel like collapsing, though it hurt a bit on the landings, but general riding it was OK. This is good news.

I finished the gin last night so we are back to an alcohol free house this week, this is good news to.

The weather is also looking good.

Deana has finished this round of working from 4.00 - 7.00 PM so I do not need to rush home from work to get the kids into their homework and get dinner organised.

This week I will start training - definately, surely, maybe.

No comments: