Friday, October 21, 2005

head cold is gone

My head cold has pretty much gone now.

2 days of feeling lousy wasn't too bad I guess. This the first cold I have had since I gave up cigaretters almost 2 years ago. I am wondering if I was still smoking if it would have been over so quickly. I always used to get a really bad cough for a week after a head cold, I wouldnt feel ill just cough all the time, one other reason to celebrate not being a smoker anymore.

My left knee is still tender so I don't think I will do much riding this coming long weekend. I really really want to get out and have a good fun ride with the lads, get some jumps in, sit around chatting but I really want my knee to recover so I can start to train for this monster run I have planned in February. I will see how it goes...

No comments: