Sunday, October 15, 2006

Spring has sprung

Yay spring is here, it has been quite windy the last few days but it is certainly warmer and now day light saving is here we have light until 8.00 or so in the evening.

I am going to try and not waste my evenings and at least get out in the garden and do ‘stuff’, the place is a bit out of control but I have no real plans so will just do the basic stuff like weeding and pruning.

I have been fairly productive the last few days;

Edged the lawn with my bro-in-laws weed whacker – that was fun.
Mowed the lawn twice, it needed doing really badly.
Pruned the trees over the path so now I can wheel the bin down without hitting my head.
Drilled out and replaced the cleats in my old shoes so I can ride with the platform spd pedals on the AC.
Bought the wrong size seat post for the AC so need to return it.
Bough some herbs and started a little herb garden for summer.
Tided and swept the garage.
Cleaned the bikes
Cleaned the car

I am turning into a bit of a porkenstein again, we have had 2 nights for dinner at friends this weekend, both nights I ate lots and drank too much. This week I really must start to turn this back around.

I did get out for a light run today, did 1 session on Exhibition drive, was thinking of doing 2 but ran out of time again.

Right less type more work in garden…

No comments: