Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back in the saddle

Got out for a ride on 2nd January, first ride after the crash and banging the rib.

I did not ride the single speed as I wasn't sure how things would go and wanted the option of being able to spin where necessary if things hurt too much. On new years eve I gave the Dawg a good clean and lube as it hd been sitting in the shed for a few weeks now unloved but not unwanted.

Rode at Woodhill with Miles, had a great ride, 2 and half hours, slow paced, did a few tracks but took it all nice and easy.

My track is riding very well, 1 of the corners I thought would cut up quite badly has remained in very good condition which is good. I have decided to take a couple of days off work in February and add another few hundred metres to the track as well.

Listening to The Stone Roses - I am the resurection. Love the lead break in this song.

No comments: