Friday, January 26, 2007

The wedding.

Riding buddy’s wedding was an enjoyable affair. The ceremony was in his(their) lounge and was attended by 12 people. The photography went OK, I was not overly impressed with many of the shots, but it was quite a tricky environment for a beginner. A narrow room with the ceremony taking place in front of glass doors to the outside. The light was not photography friendly. The best shots were at the reception when I got the couple outside for a bit. They are going to have a second, larger function later in the year when they have time to organise something. I will be able to get more photos then.

I did have a 2-3 glasses of wine as well, it could have turned into a session as the reception finished around the time most people knock of work for a friday drink, but I decided to just go home for a dull night in by myself.

Anyway it was cool to see them married and happy

The best shot I took of the day was this one below, I was looking at the back of the town house for possible shooting locations and spotted this reflection as I walked through the garage.





No comments: