Thursday, February 01, 2007

Piha photo visit

I had a good run on Tuesday night. I was thinking about running along the waterfront after work but there was a very strong westerly blowing so I decied to go home and run Exhibition drive as it is a bit more sheltered. I drove up to Titirangi and parked outside Lopdell House and ran up Kohu St to Exe drive and then abck around to Titirangi again. All up I guess it was closer to 9km than 8km, and it had a nice gentle hill to start. The training program really kick in from this weekend with an 18km run this Sunday and increasing over the next few weeks as well as an extra run per week. I am really going to have to manage those rest days.

Last night after work, mowing the lawn and cooking dinner I went out to Piha to take a few photos as the sun was settings. I took a whole bunch of shots on different settings and tonight I will sit down and work out what settings had the best effect for the light.

Here are the best two shots.



No comments: