Saturday, September 23, 2006

Inconvienient Truth

My wife and I took our youngest son to the airport this morning as he is flying down to Nelson to stay with my sister and her young boys just out of Blenheim for the first 10 days of the school holidays. I think everyone is looking forward to his trip. My oldest son has moved out for a couple of weeks and is supposedly living with his girl fried and her family. I am not 100% sure, it is a major concern to us, but not something here. On Monday my wife goes away for a holiday with a friend for 3 nights so there will be me and my daughter home for a few days. I think I will squeeze a couple of night rides in 

My wife and I went to see An Inconvenient Truth this afternoon, interesting movie, I liked it, Gore is a good presenter and covered the at times technical material in an interesting and easy to understand fashion. I will need to think more on the film.

Listening to some D and B - NZ band Concorde Dawn. I have never been a fan of D and B but I really like this, my daughter bought their CD.

No comments: