Friday, December 09, 2005

Work functions

I went to a supplier Christmas function on Wednesday afternoon. 4.30 ferry to Waiheke Island, bus to the Mudbrick Vineyard, 9.00 PM ferry back to Auckland and then drinks at O'Hagans bar. It was not a bad event, the beer was cold, the champagne before the meal was beautiful, the wine was very nice, the scotch at the bar afterwoods flowed.

Yes there was an unfortunate pattern there, I was toasted by the time I got home. I had planned on taking Thursday off which was a good idea as I could not move. I had the worst hanger I have had in years, I was dying I swore of alcohol for life on Thursday morning.

Well had a couple of beers tonight, does that count ?

This is not doing my training any good at all, hopefully I will get out for a good long run at the weekend, I would like to do a slow 20k if I could. I would like to squeeze a mountian bike ride in as well, I have not been on the bike for 4 weeks now and that is just damn sad...

No comments: