Sunday, December 11, 2005

Woodhill ride

Listening to Minor Threat - In My Eyes.


I must remember to take the camera riding, not that anything particularily exciting happened, but I should capture these moments.

I took Aiden and his friend Jaden riding yesterday. It was only a short ride, a little over an hour. The boys had a big night at the pools on Friday and were a little tired.

I took the single speed up and had my first ride with the new glasses on, no real issues very little fogging, I do need to buy a new sweat liner for my helmet though.

We did Cookie, Spag and SPCA, I am still loving the SPCA trail. I did a couple more of the small-medium drops and jumps and am feeling quite good getting the bike off the ground with the seat right up.

It was my first ride in weeks and it was good to get out, I would really have liked to have had a good hard ride. It was also very very humid, quite overcast but it did not really rain.

I did buy a new bladder today for the Hydrapak.

No comments: