Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Loaded hog run - again

I did the Loaded Hog 5km fun run last night for the first time in weeks.

The weather had been dubious all day but it did not actually rain until I got out of my parked car just up from the Hog. In the end i decided to run without a rain jacket, which was the wise decision as it stopped raining 10 minutes into the run.

I felt good for most of the run, I thought I had kept a consistent pace throughout the run, but half way split was 11:08 and my full run time was 23:01 so a minute slower on the return leg. I was hoping to do under 23 minutes and was a bit gutted to do 23:01. Oh well...

next week is the final run for the series so I will dig it in a bit harder and get that sub 23 again.

Bought a live Get up Kids CD, yesterday it is pretty good, needs to played at some volume though.

Listening to Monster Magnet tonight.

No comments: