Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nice run

I am feeling pretty good at the moment. My exercise routine has been pretty good with a mix of light 'gym' work, running, walking, cycling and the odd hit out at tennis with my wife. My diet has been reasonable, with the odd day off for a birthday party where I have consumed lots of cake. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cake. I am down to 78 KG's which I am happy with, though there is still some 'unproductive' body mass to get ride of. I do have a couple of bottles of whiskey to dispose of, courtesy of my mother in law, who is over from Australia, but at the moment I do not feel the need to have a whiskey and music session so it is all good.

Bought a 1.97 CD on the weekend - Mark of Cain - Aussie band, it is actually pretty good, I will have to check out the bargain bins at the Warehouse again. Been listening to more hardcore again, someone sent me Bad Brains greatest hits and it is awesome, I was never a big fan of Bad Brains when they were around, but this CD is great. Today I am listening to Ringworm...

Had a good run on Sunday morning, about 13k, ran up through Titirangi and along Exhibition drive and back home. It was very very hot, I drank 3 drink bottles of water in the next couple of hours. the run flowed quite well and I got 'in the zone' fairly soon which was great. I am going to do the Hog run tonight as well.

No comments: