Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stairs

Yesterday I started back on the once a day stair climb, though I am on the 18th floor there are only 14 flights of stairs from the main building foyer. I have done this twice now, both times I was puffing like a train at the top of the stairs but I made it in a reasonable time without stopping. My concerns about my loss of fitness are probably not entirely founded. I am in slightly better condition than I thought.

Hopefully I can keep the stair thing going for a while, but I do have a habit of failing to commit to the long term…

I had my second visit to the physio this morning, my ankle seems to be recovering a lot quicker than 3 month ago, the stretching and exercise I am doing seems to be benefiting. It will be great if this rate of progress can be maintained, by the end of January I should be back to full movement.




At the weekend I took a walk up to the Kitikiti Falls out at Piha with the aim of getting a couple of photos. Here is the best of them, I was lucky that the sun was coming through the clouds as I passed this palm





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saw your comment on mysterex bout 8 living legs and tried to leave a comment but it got erased.
2 cds were released in 2005 of their material. you can grab them at smokedcds.com.
They also reformed for a bit and they have a couple of myspace pages one for the old band and one for the new sound.
best of luck grabbing their stuff. cheers.