Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sales and purchase

I have now sold the Audi. I only got $800 for it, which less than I expected but I was happy for it to be gone and the money in the bank. 3 weeks ago I bought a 1994 Mazda Lantis 2 litre V6 4 door hatch back off of a friends mother for $4500 so I needed the money from the Audi to top up the bank account for future mortgage payments.

I also sold the Dawg frame for $355 a pair of old Dr Marten boots for $40, and old Suntour fork for $20 and pair of street shoes for $40, all on the trademe.co.nz auction site. I am going to flog off a few more items over the next few weeks and get a few bike repairs completed.

Today I bought new brake cables and pads for the single speed, repaired the broken spoke and had a new axle and bearings installed in the Cindercone front hub. I now have 2 working bikes. They sure aint perfect but they do at least both work....

No comments: